Registration for WBC Wallabies In-House Baseball
This registration is for the NEW WBC inhouse baseball fun comp for under 9s or below. If you child is born AFTER August 2010 are you are playing the inhouse games then this is the form for you.
- It is mandatory for all players to register
- Online is the ONLY way to register and pay for Baseball.
- In order for you to be assigned to the inhouse you will need to be a fully paid member.
Active Kids program and Service NSW
“Parents, guardians and carers of school children can apply for a $100 voucher to use for sport and fitness costs”
Please register and pay your fees as per normal below. You will have the opportunity to enter your Active Kids Voucher number in this process or send it before start of season to our Treasurer. We will then apply for the rebate to the Service NSW and when the rebate is sent back we will pass it on to you. This is a government program so there might be some delay but it will happen. More details on registering for the Active Kids Program and FAQs please go to:
You have to complete these 2 steps to be registered and be assigned a team. Please allow for 15 mins to register.
Step 1: WBC Team Register
→ Register your details with Warringah Baseball (repeat for each child)
Step 2: Baseball Australia Register
If you are registering more than one child please make sure you have entered all the players via step 1 so we know you have or intend to register your child.
Here is a walk through to complete the form. Maybe a good idea to keep this open or print out to follow as you complete. View the steps (PDF)
The registration system consists of the following steps:
- Use the same master account email as last year or create a new master account with parent details. If you know the email address you used last year but have forgotten the password, the sports TG system allows you to reset the password.
- We recommend that you register one player at a time i.e complete one player then go back and do the same step 2 process for the second.
- Add the player’s details (do not press the back button during the process)
- Your registration categories should be auto selected based on the player's DOB
- Add your parent contact details etc
- Summary of details - Check carefully
- Payment can be made via credit card or paypal via this step, we recommend credit card. The player fees are determined based on the age of the player
- Confirmation that the payment wen through. You will also receive a confirmation email.
The online registration form does not work in Internet Explorer. We have successfully tested the form in Google Chrome Browser and Mozilla Firefox. Please enter your details carefully as the back button seems to cause problem with this form
→ Register with Baseball Australia’s application form (register one child at a time)
Problems with step 2:
If you have any further questions or have had an issue with payment please contact the registrar via our contact form